Quote-
Hi Linda
Me and XXXX had a bad quarrel yesterday, I think it not worth it, to jeopardise OUR relationship over a BAG.
The reason I am asking for the bag from you after 3 years is because….
When I was doing the gallery for my house (the one next to the store room)
I browse through the pictures and post cards from Spain and a lot of fond memory comes into my mind.
When my spain frens was in town this month, they shared with me that they had move out of that town
Thereby I know even if I can go back to Spain , I won’t be able to go back to that town again.
The bags was bought from that town
Spain is also the country your XXXX proposed to me.
It was also our first long travel trip.
Thereby this bag really holds a lot lot of memory for me.
I know you like the bag too, but I sincerely hope you can release it to me; as a belated marriage gift or very early birthday gift to me.
I promise I take super good care of it just like you do.
I dun want to use fight and quarrel to take back the bag. This bag supposes to hold sweet memories.
It supposes to be a joyful thing. I dun want to end up hating the bag.
This will be my last time asking from you. I hope you can give it a good though.
Not need to give me an answer immediately
XXXX =)
Let not allow a bag to affect our relationship.
UnquoteX
sighz.... this was sent last friday.... i immediately flared up... i dun understand.. this is weird... y cant u take no as an ans... y u insist on getting it?? y are ur reasons so diff from my bro?? i really really dun understand...
i ask so my gfs on this situation... wat they wld do... let's juz say of the 4 i told.... only 1 say gv her la.... but reason being... u gv her liao she will be pai seh on her own behaviour towards u... hahaha.... the rest was tinking wat is HER REAL REASON behind all these? i also dunoe and i guess i will nv noe... cos i dun wan to ask her...
i guess to me... is a bag... a gift from my bro... i dun see a need to gv u wat my bro gv me.... so how... nx time watever my bro gv me u wan back? stating for memories??? pls do reflect.... a gift is a gift.... to me... it is RUDE to insist on getting it back... i thot my bro made it clear to u... but oh well... no comments... she is still my SIL... i cant change tat fact...
actually she is not tat bad... at least she does take gd care of my bro.. cooks for him... juz this issue made me hopping mad... sighz...
i hope in FUTURE there will be NO MORE requests to get the bag back... PLEASE dun make me flare up over this RIDICULOUS issue again....
No comments:
Post a Comment